Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WELQUIM!

Welcome to my blog, The 80s Made Me Fat!

It's true, more so than genetics, or delicious, delicious 99cent Jack in the Box tacos, the 1980s is what I choose to blame for my technical obesity. I weigh probably something like, 280+ pounds and it's all because of McDonalds Happy Meal toys, Burger King Kids Club toys, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and their fucking horrible and delicious pizza addiction, and other sweet, scrumptious, candy coated, deep fried, creme filled, lightly frosted, trans-fat loaded, honey dipped, charbroiled, BBQ sauced, melted of cheese and delicately breaded deadly treats that I consumed from 1982 all the way to 2010.

This blog is for all the nerds, dorks, dweebs and everyone else who fought the colorfully animated asexual cartoon food spokesthings of the 1980s and lost!

Oh and also for collecting, hoarding, and other nerdisms that come with being a now adult fat nerd of the 80s!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment