Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Hanker For A HUNK O' Cheese!

This chubby bastard liked to swagger around like he owns the place, daring kids to eat "hunks" of cheese after school. Remember this guy? Apparently they started running PSAs with this yellow doofus in the 70s, but I remember his round shape disrupting my precious Saturday morning cartoons during my chubby-childhood days of the early 80s.

 He says cheese on a cracker is a nice after-school snack, but too bad the drunken transient looks like a delicious cheese-puff, or a fried macaroni and cheese ball! So naturally I opted to dig my dimpled hands into the dangerously sharp aluminum can of cheese-balls instead. Great job ABC!



I'll eat YOU, you cheesy old-timer! He IS made of cheese right?

"Baked means not fried! But is still full of magical fattening juice!"

No comments:

Post a Comment